Membership of the Manitoba Camping Association (MCA) is open to all organizations and individuals who support and wish to align themselves with organized children's and family camps, along with the vision, mission, and values of the MCA.
The MCA aims to serve and represent the camping industry by:
- Understanding the wants and needs of camp providers and;
- Delivering services and programs that meet those wants and needs in a practical way;
- With primary focus being those needs not typically met elsewhere.
For more information phone (204) 784-1134 or email email@example.com.
Benefits of Becoming a Member
- Marketing and promotions
- Camp listing on the MCA Website, including hotlinks to your camp website
- Camp listing in the Annual Camp Directory, distributed free to over 3,000 Manitoban families
- Option to participate in the Parade of Camps
- Training and Development
- Affordable workshops provided with consideration of camp schedules
- Information on trainers and other training opportunities
- Information and Advice
- Answers to your questions
- Bi-Monthly email updates and information on issues affecting camps.
- Accreditation Program
- Networking opportunities
- Representation of camping issues in other forums
- Lobbying on issues affecting camps
- Membership in the Canadian Camping Association with associated benefits
Membership Categories and Fees
- Camps - Fees based on camp operating budget (Camp memberships applies to any organization providing organized childrens and family programs that chooses to identify that program as a camp)
- Organizational Partners - $125 per calendar year
- Commerical Partners - $250 per calendar year
- Individual - $25 per calendar year
For an application for membership please contact the MCA office at 784-1130 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.